Oh gosh that was ages ago, but here we go!
- Favourite Female: I liked Elyon a lot
- Favourite Male: Caleb, though I was more attracted to his comic self. The show had a different design for him
- 3 Other Favourite Characters: Had crush on Cedric for a while. I liked Hay Lin and Taranee as well
- 3 OTPs: Cornelia x Caleb. Did not get far enough into the series for other OTP
- Notp: Never really thought about those
- Funniest character: Irma
- Prettiest character: Elyon
- Most Annoying Character: That grubby imp thing from the show. Forget his name
- Most badass character: Phobos
- Character I’d like as my BFF: Elyon
- Female Character I’d Marry: Uh, Hay Lin
- Male Character I’d Marry: Caleb
- Character I hate/dislike/least like: The imp grub thing from the show who’s name I cant remember
- Favourite Female:
- Favourite Male:
- 3 Other Favourite Characters:
- 3 OTPs:
- Funniest character:
- Prettiest character:
- Most Annoying Character:
- Most badass character:
- Character I’d like as my BFF:
- Female Character I’d Marry:
- Male Character I’d Marry:
- Character I hate/dislike/least like:
Another blink, and the dragoness responded, sounding a little confused “I know some of the, but I was meaning the tales are normally in the Japanese and asian areas. There arent many world wide, though tales of foxes are everywhere. They just, are usually in the asian areas, which I gathered that the kitsune who grew multiple tails normally kept to those regions, and were not, say. across the large oceans in the american lands.” Had she not been clear? She would admit she was not too knowledgeable on kitsune lore outside of the Asian lands, since that is where the kitsune she lived with were from, but… generally certain species of demons kept to certain areas of Ningenkai, and did not spread far into other continents. Or so she assumed.
“Oh, good. I thought you assumed we were exclusive to Japan for a moment.” Time to educate the dragoness. “While its rather true that we tend to stick to Asian countries of Ningenkai and are widely popular here, myth-wise, tales about foxes are not exclusive to Japan. And some foxes like to travel more than others, but that depends on the individual. My father and I have traveled a lot during our lifetimes, for example.”
“As for the other versions of foxes… Perhaps it’d be better if I explained in full.” She paused and took that moment to sit in one of the chairs set out beside the dragon’s, crossing her legs and explaining between spoonfuls. “Now, the Chinese version of foxes — or ‘ huli jing’ can be either good or bad, like us kitsune. Also like us, they are able to assume human form given the proper circumstances are met.”
“Kumiho — or gumiho — become what they are when a fox has reached a thousand years, and are akin to were-foxes or European fairies, like kitsune and huli jing. It can freely transform, like other shape-shifting foxes, into a beautiful woman often set out to seduce boys, and they eat their victim’s liver — or heart, depending on the legend.”
Kara leaned forward, taking a bite of icecream as she listened with interest. She hadn’t heard some of this, and it was quite educational. “Sounds like there is a variety, but with the same general behaviors and themes. Interesting that your tales are mostly seen as spirits, where the tales of dragons around the world, well we are either seen as gods, or fearsome things to be destroyed. I think Asian cultures, and those of the americas had more tales of helpful demons and spirits. Europe had some until that weird Christian cult took over….”
She grimaced and took a bite of her icecream. “It sounds like most of the kitsune around this area are a very similar species. The ones in the territory I live in have different fur colors, like the different fox species, but they are all very similar in ability potential, or those that they showed the humans anyway. The gumiho…. I think they are still active, arent they?” The kitsune had a wide variety of elements, though earth was common, and most kitsune, no matter the element, could manifest fox fire. Elements could be inherited. Which made her think that most kitsune were close together on the biological tree.
"I wonder if other dragon species uses purifying fire like my kind does. Most of the tales of Europe are of the Lesser Fire Dragon species, who were more destructive and less interested in peace. I have seen some. They are very.. beastial. I doubt they have much culture other than ‘who has the biggest hoard’, No wonder they were nearly wiped out. Between battles for each others hoard and the humans hunting them…"
A sigh, and she stared up at the dusky sky. “I kind of pity them…”
Here is the sum of our work clearing the tree today after a huge branch feel. You can see the original fallen branch was a Y shaped branch. We might have to take the rest of it out.
In the process, another branch came off. LOTS of branches
- Teacher: Write down 3 things you dislike about yourself
- Me: *sits there*
- Teacher: Ciara, why aren't you writing?
- Me: I can't do this. I will take a zero, sorry.
- Teacher: Why?
- Me: Because I refuse to promote self-hate. Because some people in the world can fill out 20 of these front and back with no blank spaces and this can trigger someone.
- Teacher: Ciara, you have to do it or I am sending you to the office.
- Me: Okay. *gets up and walks to office*
- ^needs more notes^
Because of removal, I’m selling all my old watercolours and drawings at a low price (between 8 and 15 euros + 5 for shipping costs).
I hope they’ll find an home and some love!!
This is the first:
Fanart - Kurama, Yu Yu Hakusho.
W&N watercolours on W&N paper
Price: 13 euros + 5 euros for shipping costs
*If you’re interested please send me a note!*
Thank you so much for your attention!
"Thank you loud mobile heat pack for making me this lovely hammock"
I interrupt my frequent unhappy rants about my low self esteem, panic-inducing lifestyle and all the ways fandom craps on itself to bring you ducklings in dresses made of cupcake papers. Ok. You need this. Shut up and accept that you need this.